Our club reaches out to help make the world a better place for kids both locally and globally.
We depend on the generosity of our club members as well as donations from community members.
We are a recognized 501c3 Charity so every donation is tax-deductible!
And, there are several ways to donate.
On-Line DonationForm for Community donations and Club's Happy Dollars.
If you’re like most of us, an Amazon box on your doorstep is a common occurrence, but did you know that you can shop til’ you drop at Amazon and support Kiwanis? When you visit Amazon via smile.amazon.com a portion of your Amazon purchase can be donated. So whether you’re finally getting around to buying an instant pot, or springing for a giant inflatable rainbow unicorn floaties for the lake, you’ll be helping to change the world one child and one community at a time. And don’t worry. It doesn’t cost a thing.
How to Select Kiwanis Cub of Lombard as Your Charity of choice
1. Visit smile.amazon.com (instead of just Amazon.com)
2. Sign in to your Amazon account just like you normally would.
3. Under “Accounts & Lists” in the main menu bar, select “Your Account”.
4. Under “Other Programs” (last block) select “Change your charity”.
5. Under “Pick Your Own Charitable Organization,” type in Kiwanis Club of Lombard and then hit “Search”
6. When our name appears, click “Select.”
Write an Old Fashion Check
Send your check, made out to the Kiwanis Club of Lombard to Kiwanis, P.O. Box 321, Lombard IL, 60148.